3 Apr 2014

Bend



























Are we victim of our Rigidity?
There is a story which shows what happens to people who cannot bend.

As the Ganges River flows down from the Himalaya, it uproots big trees and carries them down into plains. A sage notices this and asks Ganges "How is it that you tear out these huge Pine trees and yet leave the willows and large grasses that grow by your banks.
The Ganges replied ".  The pine tree doesn't know how to bend .It stands rigid and won’t move out of my way . So i pull it out by the root and take it with me down to sea. But these willows and Grasses bend when I come; they do not resist me. I sing through them and leave them Intact.


The lesson is we should not have strong likes and dislikes .We must know how to bend according to circumstances.

No comments: